- Where do I purchase tickets? Tickets are available for purchase online or at sponsor and merchant locations. A complete listing of tickets can be found by clicking on the “Get Tickets” page above.
- Do you sell a Designated Driver ticket? Yes, Designated Driver tickets are available for $35 per person the night of the event at the Ticket Sales tents on the Franklin Square or Corner of Fourth and Main Street. Designated Driver ticket holders will not receive a wine glass, but will have access to food and water tents.
- Are tickets refundable? Wine Down Main Street tickets are not refundable as ticket proceeds benefit Boys & Girls Clubs of Middle Tennessee.
- How are tickets delivered and what is needed for admittance to the event? Either an actual ticket or your paper customer receipt with order number from your online purchase will be accepted at check in. Receipts on mobile devices/phones will not be accepted for entry. Please remember this is a 21+ event and you must show a valid photo ID the night of the event.
- What is included in the ticket price? Tickets include wine, beer, and food tastings by many of middle Tennessee’s favorite restaurants. VIP tickets are $125 per person and include access to an exclusive VIP lounge at The Red House from 6 to 8 PM. A limited number of Premium VIP tickets are available for $200 and include the benefits of VIP plus a gift bag stuffed with items and offerings from exclusive partners. Designated Driver ticket holders will not receive a wine glass, but will have access to food and water tents.
- What time does the event start and end? The event starts at 7 PM and ends at 10 PM; however, early registration lines will be open by 6:30 PM. VIP and Premium VIP ticket holders may check in at The Red House beginning at 5:30 PM. The Red House will be open from 6:00 to 8:00 PM for VIP and Premium VIP ticket holders only. All attendees will have access to The Red House from 8:30 to 10:00 PM.
- Where are the registration lines? Admission will be handled differently this year. Anyone that has purchased a general admission hard ticket or an online ticket may check in at either the Franklin Square or corner of Fourth and Main Street. VIP and Premium VIP ticket holders may check in at The Red House beginning at 5:30 PM.
- What happens in the event of inclement weather? This is a rain or shine event.
- Where do I stay, I am traveling from out of town?1.Franklin Marriott Cool Springs- (615) 261-6128 : Book your group rate for Wine Down Main Street.
2.Courtyard Franklin Cool Springs – (615) 778 – 0080: Book your group rate for Wine Down Main Street
3.Residence Inn – (615) 778 – 0002: Book your group rate for Wine Down Main Street
- What do I wear? Dress for the weather.
- Are there public restrooms available? Port a potties will be located in front of the parking garage on 4th Avenue South. There are also restrooms inside of the building 108 corridor on Fourth Avenue South. VIP and Premium VIP guests are welcome to use the restrooms inside of The Red House.
- Where do I park? Parking is available at the parking garages located at Second Avenue South and Fourth Avenue South. You may also parallel park on side streets as available.
- Do you provide safe rides home? Rides to and from the event can be arranged with our partners – check “Safe Ride Home” page.
- How do I volunteer? For volunteer opportunities, click here or call Denise Carothers at 615-628-8188
- Who does Wine Down Main Street benefit? Wine Down Main Street benefits Boys & Girls Clubs of Middle Tennessee’s Franklin and Fairview Clubs. For more than 113 years, Boys & Girls Clubs of Middle Tennessee has enabled all young people, especially those who need us most, to reach their full potential as productive, caring, and responsible citizens. Annually, more than 3,400 youth walk through the doors of the nine Middle Tennessee Boys & Girls Clubs. Clubs are located in Davidson & Williamson counties. Clubs provide a safe place, professional caring staff, fun and friendship, and high-impact youth development programs on a daily basis during critical non-school hours. Priority programs emphasize academic success, good character and citizenship, and healthy lifestyles. Learn more at www.bgcmt.org or follow us at www.facebook.com/GreatFuturesStartHere or www.twitter.com/bgcmt.